Best Online Casino Singapore Sites – Ranked & Reviewed 2023
Are you looking for the best online casino Singapore? If the answer is yes, you’ve come to the right place because we’re about to show you all the country’s top casino sites.
We’ve analyzed the leading iGaming names in Singapore and listed them for 2023 here. Furthermore, our expert team includes everything you must know about gambling in the country.
10 Best Singapore Online Casinos Ranked & Reviewed
Silentbet reviewed the top 10 online casinos in Singapore for 2023.
- #1 1xBet – Top Singapore Online Casino
- #2 BK8 – Most Trusted Casino Singapore
- #3 22bet – Online Casino in Singapore With A lot of Experience
- #4 Stake -Top Crypto Casino Singapore
- #5 Melbet – Amazing Casino Bonuses in Singapore
- #6 Bitstarz – Quality Crypto Gambling Experience in Singapore
- #7 FortuneJack – Unparallel Crypto Gambling Experience
- #8 FezBet – Top Casino & Bookie in Singapore
- #9 Red Star – Top Live Casino in Singapore
- #10 King Billy – Casino in Singapore with a Unique Design
Everyone familiar with 1xBet knows that this is the best online casino Singapore. 1xBet offers an ever-growing list of casino games, some of the best bonuses in the business, and unique features.
Those interested in testing 1xBet’s services can sign up with the promo code SILENTBET and receive up to 2120 SGD + 150 free spins. Aside from the casino welcome bonus, this operator has many other propositions.
1xBet is available in Singapore, and people don’t need to worry about their safety. Nevertheless, the casino only has a permit from Curacao’s authorities.
- A top-tier casino bonus
- Amazing game selection
- Multiple contact options
- In some cases, users may need an alternative link
There aren’t that many top-tier casinos that focus mostly on the Asian market, but BK8 is among them. With many years of experience and excellent services, the brand is one of Singapore’s top iGaming operators.
Registering as a new client will allow you to get a welcome promotion of 288% up to SGD 2,880. Of course, one of the best online casino in Singapore provides even more perks to its existing clients.
Bk8 is an online casino with a permit from the Government of Curacao. However, it is available in many Asian countries, and Singapore is no exception.
- One of Asia’s top casinos
- Multiple payment options.
- Easy to use
- The welcome promo is not that impressive
Users looking for an experienced online casino in Singapore will come across 22bet. Known for its excellent services and attention to detail, this brand attracts gamblers from all over the country.
Since 22bet is regarded as the best Singapore online casino, it has a welcome promotion that doubles users’ first deposit. They can use the promo code 22_1542 while registering to obtain the 100% bonus.
Unlike most casinos, 22bet has permits from Curacao, as well as MGA. Although it does not have a license from Singapore’s authorities, the operator allows people to use its platform.
- Well-known in the iGaming industry
- Offers excellent casino experience
- Not that many casino bonuses
Since many gamblers in Singapore use cryptocurrencies, it probably doesn’t come as a surprise that Stake is on the list. This best casino online in Singapore for crypto gambling has everything you need if you want to have a problem-free experience.
Those who open a new account with the promo code SILENTBET will have access to a welcome promo that offers up to $/€1000 (*or currency equivalent). Furthermore, Stake offers new users a 10% rakeback, as well as many other perks.
Albeit the leading cryptocurrency casino in Singapore, Stake does not have a permit from the local authorities. Instead, the website uses a license issued by Curacao’s authorities.
- The best crypto casino in Singapore
- One of the most impressive welcome bonuses
- Tons of security features
- No apps for Android and iOS
Those looking for the best casino games Singapore will find that Melbet is regarded as one of the best for a reason. This online casino’s many years of experience allow it to provide excellent services.
Those who want to use Melbet’s casino will see that using the promo code SILENTBET grants new users as much as 2507 SGD and 290 free spins. Remember that this is just one of the active promotions available at Melbet.
This iGaming operator does not have a permit from Singapore’s Gambling Regulatory Authority. Nevertheless, users in the country can access it courtesy of its license from Curacao.
- Reputable name in iGaming
- One of the most attractive casino bonuses
- The number of games is jaw-dropping
- Not regulated in Singapore
Not that many online casinos in Singapore have a futuristic design and allow their clients to use cryptocurrencies. Luckily, Bitstarz is among them, which explains its popularity among iGaming fans.
New signees interested in testing Bitstarz’s casino can get a welcome package that will grant them as much as up to $10,000 / 5BTC and free spins. Of course, the operator has several other propositions you must be aware of.
Albeit a cryptocurrency casino, Bitstarz has a valid permit from Curacao. It lacks a license from Singapore, but this isn’t a problem because the site is available in the country.
- Experienced crypto casino
- Loads of payment solutions
- Games from the leading game studios
- Not that many language options
When looking for the best casino site Singapore that offers cryptocurrencies, FortuneJack will be one of the popular options. Its many years of experience and top games & bonuses make it the preferred option for many gamblers.
Courtesy of the bonus code SILENTBET140, new users can obtain a lucrative welcome promotion of up to 200 FS (*or any other BTC reward). What’s even more impressive is that FortuneJack also gives no deposit free spins.
FortuneJack is an online casino platform that uses a license from the authorities in Curacao. Even though it does not have a permit in Singapore, players can use its services.
- Top-notch BTC bonus
- Impressive range of casino games
- Top-tier customer support department
- No apps
Although some gamblers in Singapore use FezBet to wager on sports, it also offers a quality online casino experience. With multiple payment options, offers, and games, the brand is among the best in the country.
If you want to use FezBet’s casino category, you can get a deposit bonus with extra free spins. Although this reward is only for new users, the casino has many other perks for other clients.
The license from Curacao’s gambling commission allows FezBet to operate in Singapore. Yet, the operator hasn’t received permission from the local regulator.
- Excellent range of payment options
- 24/7 customer support
- The casino section offers a lot of things
- Most people know FezBet for its sportsbook
Although it may not look that special on the outside, RedStar is among the best online casinos Singapore. The brand has become the go-to option for many gamblers with many live games, an ever-growing list of slots, and excellent security features.
Even though not all the bonuses will be available in S$, users who sign up can obtain a match bonus with free spins. Red Star casino also provides special propositions for the live casino, and there is also a VIP club.
Red Star is one of the online casinos with permission from Curacao. It does not have a license in Singapore, but this permit allows it to provide its services in the country.
- Many live casino games
- User-friendly design
- Accepts Singaporean players
- No license from Singapore’s authorities
If you are looking for Singapore best casino that has more than 5000 games, KingBilly is definitely your one-stop-shop. Its unique design, special bonuses, and top-notch customer support make it stand out.
New clients who want to use KingBilly can get bonus free spins and cash rewards. Although this promotion is special, the casino has many other perks, as well as a VIP club.
KingBilly is one of the online casinos in Singapore that has a license from the Malta Gaming Authority. Even though the brand is not regulated in the Asian country, it allows users to have a problem-free experience.
- Unique VIP program
- More than 5000 casino games
- The casino won numerous awards
- The bonuses are not available in SGD
Honourable Mentions – More New Singapore Gambling Sites
Finding the best casino Singapore will take just a few minutes because we’ve listed the best brands in the business. However, there are a couple of new casinos in Singapore that also offer many high-quality options, and you can learn more about them below.
Gambling in Singapore
Gambling in Singapore is legal, and the most recent legislative changes took place in 2022. The Gambling Regulatory Authority of Singapore Act 2022 and the Gambling Control Act 2022 started to apply in August 2022, and they’ve changed many things about the gambling industry.
Those looking for the best online casino for Singapore should know that the Gambling Control Act (CGA) has 3 kinds of regulations – Class-Licensing Regime, Social Gambling Exception, and Licensing Regime. Each one is different, but when it comes down to iGaming, you will see that the situation is complicated because most of it is still banned.
The idea behind the new gambling legislation in Singapore was to address the new and popular ways of gambling and define what’s legal and what’s not. Consequently, we recommend learning more about everything before you start betting.
- Population: 5.4M
- Currency: Singapore Dollar (S$/SGD)
- Active Players: Millions
- Gambling Commission: Gambling Regulatory Authority
- Regulated iGaming Products: Fruit machines, Gambling in private establishments, lotteries, games of chance
- Software Licensed here: Multiple top-tier casino software companies offer their services via offshore online casinos
How We Choose the Best Singapore Casino
Despite the complicated legislative gambling framework, you can find a wide range of online casinos in Singapore. Consequently, choosing the best casino in Singapore is often more challenging than it seems.
Thankfully, our experts have gone through many crucial factors when evaluating the brand. You can learn more about some of the things we analyzed when looking for the ultimate online casino websites.
- Security & Safety – It is of utmost importance that gamblers in Singapore are safe while using an online casino. Unsurprisingly, all brands in this article have lived up to our high standards and offer multiple security features.
- Available Games – We know that quality and quantity go hand in hand, so we only included casinos that offer multiple high-quality games.
- Limites & Fees – No one likes to be limited while gambling, so we wanted to make sure gamblers in Singapore won’t have to go through this. The good news is that all operators here do not limit their users’ accounts for no reason and do not impose additional fees.
Games Popular with Singaporeans
Like gamblers from other countries, Singaporeans want to use all kinds of online casino games. Therefore, the best casino sites around the world (including Singapore) often provide thousands of titles, most of which are also mobile-friendly. Although locals use all kinds of casino games, some are more popular than others:
- Slots – There is no arguing that slots are the most popular type of casino game in every country worldwide. This is also true for Singapore, where some of the best casinos offer thousands of alternatives.
- Blackjack – Although most Singaporeans prefer blackjack games with real dealers, some casino sites also offer regular variations.
- Roulette – Unsurprisingly, roulette has many fans in Singapore because it is a classic casino game. Nowadays, casinos will allow locals to choose from different kinds of roulette options.
- Baccarat – Albeit more popular in Europe, some of the leading online casinos in Singapore will offer numerous baccarat options.
Mobile Casinos for Singaporean Players
Those who want the best online casino Singapore 2023 have to check each operator’s mobile services. Although many gambling companies provide excellent mobile services, some brands are yet to update their offers.
Speaking of mobile casinos in Singapore, you will notice that most of them have websites. Creating Android and iOS apps is not cheap, so some brands opted for mobile sites that gamblers can use on the go. These sites do not require any specific mobile browser or software, so you can use them on all devices.
However, the best brands in the business have mobile apps for iOS and Android. They’ve optimized the games, features, and bonuses so that mobile clients and desktop users can access the same things. What’s even more impressive is that people can also make mobile payments.
Singaporean Casino Bonuses
Nowadays, the best online casino sites in Singapore will provide its customers with all kinds of bonuses. Not all of them are worth it, but at least one or more options will offer an intriguing reward.
Before we list some of the common proposals that gamblers in Singapore can access, it is worth knowing that each reward has specific terms and conditions. Players need to check the minimum deposit requirement, wagering condition, expiry date, maximum bonus amount, payment restrictions, and more.
In terms of the offers themselves, Deposit bonuses are the most common and sought-after promotions among iGaming fans in Singapore. There are deposit bonuses for new customers (called welcome bonuses), but existing clients can also use such propositions.
Free spins are also a common reward found in an online casinos in Singapore. Some brands combine them with deposit offers, but gamblers can often get stand-alone FS proposals for the most popular games.
Let’s not forget the casino no deposit bonuses, which are also top-rated among Singaporean gamblers. However, unlike all of the other offers, they aren’t available in most casinos. Only a few operators will give them access to this promotion.
Lastly, we must address the popular cashback proposals in many casinos in Singapore. Usually, these rewards give around 10% cashback, which means gamblers get 10% of what they’ve lost.
Casino Payment Options Popular in Singapore
Whether you choose the best online casino Singapore or a different kind of website, you must check the payment solutions. Nowadays, iGaming operators provide a wide variety of deposit and withdrawal solutions. Most of them are available in Singapore, but local online gamblers are more interested in the following options:
- e-Wallets – Things like Skrill, ecoPayz, PayPal, and other popular digital currencies are highly sought-after in online gambling. Gamblers in Singapore who choose those options can make safe transactions
- Cryptocurrencies – Since iGaming is not allowed in Singapore, people have to avoid using bank transactions. One of the ways of doing this is by depositing/withdrawing with cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Although casinos may also offer bank transfers and credit card payments, those things may not be available to online bettors in Singapore. Hence, they have to be careful when deciding what to bet on.
Are Winnings Taxed?
No, winnings are not taxed in Singapore. Unlike some countries nearby, you do not need to pay taxes if you win something from gambling. However, this could change in the future because tax legislation is dynamic in every country. So, before making a withdrawal, make sure to check whether there are any new changes.
Did you know that…
People who want the best online live casino Singapore probably know a thing or two about the industry. However, there are some facts that not everyone is aware of, so let’s go through them.
- A 2020 survey revealed that 44% of people over the age of 18 in Singapore had participated in some form of gambling.
- Singapore Pools is an operator in the country with permission from the authorities to run lotteries.
- There are casinos in resorts, such as the Marina Bay Sands.
- The National Council on Problem Gambling in Singapore started operating in 2005.
The Bottom Line: Number 1 Casino Singapore Site 2023
Following our in-depth examination of the leading online casinos and betting sites in Singapore, our vote goes to 1xBet. Its design may not be that appealing, but the company makes up for it by offering unique products. Thousands of casino games, top-tier bonuses, and excellent mobile services are just a few clicks away.
Is it legal to play online casino in Singapore?
No, it is illegal to play online casino in Singapore. However, there are some exceptions, such as the Singapore Pools.
Are there local online casinos or just offshore brands?
No, there aren’t any local online casinos in Singapore.
Which Singaporean casino has the highest payout?
1xBet is the Singaporean casino with the highest payout, but there are other options that are aslo worth it.
Can I trust casinos without a license for Singapore?
Yes, you can trust casinos without a license for Singapore. Nevertheless, they need a permit from at least one reputable gambling commission.
How many casinos can you find in Singapore?
There are 2 land-based casinos in Singapore.
Is there an online casino available in Singapore and Malaysia?
Yes, there is an online casino available in Singapore and Malaysia, such as Bk8.