What follows is a list of all free spins bonuses you can claim at the best online casinos. See who is eligible for no deposit free spins and what are the activation requirements for each FS promotion.
Daily Bonus Spins Special
Free Instant Spin
Game Show Contests with FS
100 Free Spins New Player at Games BoyleSports
Fansbet Sport & Casino Welcome Offers - Bet £10 & Get £10 + 50 FS
Free Spins or FS – What are They?
Online iGaming sites make their platforms appealing by offering a wide variety of bonuses. By far the most sought-after promotions you can come across include free spins. You can find such offers at leading online casinos that have top-notch slots. Sometimes the free spins are part of the welcome bonus for new customers. They form a pack with the cash reward given. At other times, it is the casino software providers that add free spins to their new titles as a way to advertise them.
No matter what the case is, free spins are a number of spins you can use without using real-money bets. You don’t get a cash bonus to use on the slots. Instead, you get some extra spins credited to your account. You can usually activate them on a specific game only. Also, the casinos will very often give you a time limit to use them up.
Pros & Cons of Free Spins Bonuses
Before we continue, it would be best to weigh out the advantages and disadvantages of free spins. The two lists below will help you determine whether the pros overshadow the few cons.
- Free Spins are quite common
- You can try different slots without risking your cash
- Very often there are no deposit bonuses with free spins
- It is easy to use this type of bonus as its terms are usually less complicated
- Free Spins are often very limited in time
- The maximum profit you can cash out is often too low
How Do I Unlock Free Spins?
In most cases, free spins are part of the ongoing bonus campaigns of virtual casinos. If you want to activate them, you will mostly be required to do some of the following:
- Register at a casino and claim your first deposit bonus
New customers at online casinos are usually welcomed with a signup package. It includes a matching bonus and a number of free spins for a particular slot. To claim your FS, what you will have to do in such cases is meet the minimum deposit requirement. Once you fund your account for the first time, you will receive the free spins as well as the cash bonus coming with it.
- Sign up and get No Deposit Free Spins
This is the best-case scenario. Players can get no deposit free spins as a thank you reward simply for registering at a casino. With this type of FS, you can receive them even without having to make a deposit first. A condition needed will be to verify your email, phone number, or both. Mind you, that the no deposit free spins will be fewer in number. More often than not, online casino will grant new customers between 5 and 20 free spins with no deposit required.
- No Deposit Free Spins for special occasions
Maybe it’s your birthday or tomorrow is New Year’s Eve. Don’t be surprised to find Free Spins as a gift in your betting account. Operators are known to surprise their regular customers with such loyalty bonuses that are part of the VIP program or a one-time exclusive offer.
- Reload bonuses with FS
Of course, registered players can top up their account and grab free spins. This is only possible after unlocking a reload bonus at a casino. Most times, these offers include a reward matching your deposit, while at others you can get your hands on free spins for a specific slot game.
- Promo code offers with Free Spins
If you have the needed bonus code, you can go ahead and activate a free spins bonus with it. Usually, casino sites will have a promo code filed in their Cashier sections. This will help you claim your free spins easily. Alternatively, you may be required to provide the bonus code to the operator’s customer support team by live chat or email.
How to Choose the Best Free Spins Bonuses
It may be challenging to pick the free spins offer that suits your betting needs the most. What you must do to avoid getting stuck with a bonus that you cannot play through is do your research. Firstly, we would recommend you check the reputation of the casino that promotes the free spins. A high rating is a definite plus, but also check the real users’ reviews of the brand.
Once you feel confident in your choice of casino, look at the game the free spins apply for. It would be best if the casino offers Demo mode for free play. That way you can get used to the slot with zero risk involved before having to play with your free spins. Also, the operator should have detailed information about the slot provided. See if the game is part of the high volatility slots and what its RTP (Return to Player) percentage is. Every secure casino should have such details available on their platform.
Finally, read through the significant terms and conditions of the promotion. You should know in advance what you are getting yourself into. Be prepared for all the requirements you will need to meet over the next days. That way you will be able to withdraw your potential winnings without a problem.
Free Spins Terms & Requirements
Before taking a free spins bonus, always mind its requirements. Learn the basic terms and read through them prior to activating the offer. Failure to meet the conditions will result in all your winnings being nullified.
Fortunately, most free spins come with uncomplicated T&Cs. Here are some of the terms you need to be aware of.
- Expiration – Free Spins will last a day or three. Maybe the period will be a week. During this time, you will need to use up all the free spins and only on bets at the specified game. Also, any play-through conditions mentioned will be within the same period of time. If you are too busy to wager the free spins within the timeframe, they will expire.
- Wagering Requirements – This is the number of times you will have to bet the winnings from the free spins before requesting a withdrawal. The good news is that very often free spins are wager-free. This means there will be no rollover requirement to meet.
- Maximum Winnings – The maximum amount you can win from free spins is usually pre-set. This is because the casinos give free spins that are worth a specific sum. You won’t be able to bet more than the maximum stake given. The same goes for your overall winnings. They will be limited as specified in the terms of the bonus.
Are free spins available without a deposit?
Yes, some free spins do not require a deposit. They are given as a gift for a special occasion or as a signup reward at a casino.
Can I play free spins on my phone?
Of course. All mobile casinos that have a mobile version or an app offer free spins on their mobile platforms.
Do I need a promo code for free spins?
Some bonuses may require a code, while others do not.
Are there limits on the profit I can make from free spins?
Not always. But it is true that some online casinos set a maximum limit on the winnings from free spins.